Monday, April 13, 2015

Update on Last Week's Goals and this week's goals

Last week was a typical week. Nothing went exactly as planned. That is ok though, when you have Fibromyalgia you never know how you are going to feel from day to day. I am really glad though I was able to cross a few things off my list. Nathan has been struggling with his sinus's so that has been a challenge.

Mothering/Homemaking Goals
1. Read to Nathan every night (He just was not having a good week and did not want his mom reading to him)
2. Write one note of encouragement to Nathan
3. Clean the dinning room area (picked up a couple things)

Personal Goals
4. Work out 5 times this week (Did this 2 times so that was ok)
5. Read two books
6. Work on cross-stitch project for 30 minutes each day

Cub Scout Goals
7. Clean out supply closet
8. Organize a fundraiser sale for Saturday

Work Goals
9. Finish all shredding
10. Maintain all files for through May dates (I made it 2/3 of the way through this)


I believe I have learned my lesson from last week. This week I am putting down goals that are a lot more manageable for me. The main part of my Cub Scout year is going on break except for a couple of events once a month. So this week is going to be pretty busy plus I have a bridal shower to attend this weekend.

Mothering/Homemaking Goals
1. Read to Nathan every night
2. Write a note to Nathan
3. Make some carrot cake bread

Personal Goals
4. Finish one book
5. Work on cross stitch project for 30 minutes each day
6. Gather up and wrap Bridal Shower Gift

Cub Scouts Goals
7. Wrap up Spring Fundraiser
8. Pass out Summer Camp papers to those going

Work Goals
9. Finish the files through May dates
10. Look into CE courses

No comments:

Post a Comment